Click on any link below to access.
– Online Application, located on every rental listing page
– The HPM Leasing Process (PDF)
– Printable Application (PDF)
– Residential Verification Form (PDF)
– Tenant Manual (PDF)
Our manual outlines how you, our property owner’s leasing tenants, interact with us during your tenancy. Starting with your move-in, any maintenance issues that need to be addressed during your tenancy, and all the way up to vacating the property. The more informed your are about how things process the more successful your tenancy.
– Tenant Portal Guide (PDF)
The portal guide outlines how you access your online account to interact with all aspects of your leasing. You can make payments online via ACH, check balances on account, submit work orders for maintenance items, contact your property manager via the conversation log, and much more. The video below is a visual overview of the online account (Portal) that you would have available to you as a tenant.
– Pay Online
– Mail or come into the HPM office. Rent is due on 1st day of each month and is officially late after 5pm on the 5th, includes by 5pm if the 5th is on a weekend or holiday. After 5pm on 5th of month only forms of payment accepted are: cash, money order, or bank check (no personal checks.)
– Cash Payments (English) , Cash Payments (Spanish) NOTE: HPM does not directly accept any cash at the office, but does provide a voucher to take to over 25,000 locations, i.e. Wal-Mart, where you can pay cash that transfers straight to your tenant account here. Click on the English or Spanish links above to read all about this cash payment option.
AssetProtect is an insurance policy that protects the Landlord, and the Landlord is the Named Insured with the Tenant as an Additional Insured on the liability component. The Tenant is a Loss Payee on the contents component of the coverage. This status enables Tenants to have their personal contents covered under the Landlord’s policy and to file claims directly with the insurance carrier when covered losses occur.
More about AssetProtect for Tenants
– Tenant Contact Information Form (PDF)
– Cable/Satellite/TV Request (PDF)
– Add a Pet Request (PDF)
– Partial Notice to Vacate (PDF)
– 30-Day Notice to Vacate (PDF)
– Work Order Request, no PDF form here – use tenant portal, call, or visit maintenance office in person to submit a work order.
– Working with Real Estate Agents (PDF)
– Residential Rental Contract (PDF)
– Maintenance Addendum (PDF)
– Pet Addendum (PDF)